Article and photos from lamudi.com.ph
Live in your own Makati CBD condo to make sure you are a stone’s throw away from everything that matters.
1. The presence of top-quality condos in Makati CBDThere is no question why real estate developers choose to set their projects in the leading business district in the country. After all, location is the single most important consideration in real estate, as it does not only increase a property’s market value but it is most often the first consideration buyers have.
In the Makati CBD, you can choose among the best condo projects you can purchase and use for yourself or have it rented out. Among this range of continually expanding developments are that of the pioneering real estate company, Megaworld Corporation, which has built numerous prominent residential projects all over Metro Manila. At present, they are expanding their projects in Makati CBD with their premier residential towers that offer the best in urban living.
Some of their ongoing projects scheduled for completion over the next two years include Paseo Heights andThree Central. Each of these topnotch condos have unique offerings that will surely deliver the promised elite city lifestyle.
2. Your workplace is at your doorstepAnyone who has ever rented a condo in Makati CBD will tell you how convenient it is to have your office a few steps away from home. It saves you a lot of time, trouble, and even money for transportation. One bonus in having your workplace near home helps you evade the stress of dealing with Metro Manila’s rush-hour traffic, especially with the impending closure of Buendia Avenue for the construction of an underpass.
The Makati CBD is home to over 2,000 offices of major companies, 461 bank branches, over a thousand BPO offices, 10 major IT companies, 12 international organizations, and the embassies and consulate offices of virtually all countries with diplomatic missions in the Philippines.
3. Security is paramount in Makati CBDTwo things that attract people to secure a spot in Makati CBD are Makati’s government stability and its overall safety. When it comes to its local governance, Makati has been constantly awarded as the richest city in the Philippines, allowing its local government to distribute its resources to care for its residents’ welfare.
With the strict traffic rules the city implements (which by the way, quite effectively instils discipline in its citizens), Makati is also deemed as one of the safest places to live in. Even with its busy streets, you do not have to constantly look over your shoulder since your safety in Makati is assured.
In addition, Makati has the Philippines’ pioneering emergency facility, the best fire department in the country, and a state-of-the-art police headquarters to boot.
4. Beneath the hustle and bustle, there is a sense of community in Makati CBDMost business districts abroad have a reputation of being steely and impersonal, but not the Makati CBD. The cities’ communities like Salcedo Village and Legaspi Village are thriving, hip, trendy neighborhoods that are ideal residences for yuppies who want a place to mingle and socialize. Explore any of the pubs peppered along its streets and discover hole-in-the-wall restaurants where you and your folks can relish the unique dining experiences it offers.
5. Everything you will ever need is hereLanding a spot in Makati will not only give you easy access to your own workplace, but will also provide access to just about everything. From a wide selection of restaurants, weekend markets, shopping centers, and parks with lush greenery, to the best medical facilities and top-tier schools, owning a condo in Makati CBD makes sure that you are a stone’s throw away from it all.
Megaworld Corp. is one of the Philippines’ largest property developers. It has an unprecedented track record of completing more than 350 residential buildings, office towers, commercial centers, and world-class hotels since 1994. The company began pursuing priority projects in Makati City, building high-rise condominium towers starting in both Legaspi and Salcedo Villages, now expanding to the other areas located minutes away from the central business district.